Monday, July 7, 2008

Announcing a Contest!!!!!!!


Alright dudes, and dudettes! This is the opportunity of a lifetime! Due to the fact that Jen and I are having a hard time coming up with boy names, we would like to announce a fun little contest. The winner will receive A $10 gift card to the location of their choosing. Heres how you play: submit a comment to this entry giving two baby BOY names that you like. If it so happens that Jen and I decide to name our baby boy the name that you submitted, we will award you with the gift card. This is in an effort for us to come up with as many baby boy names as possible. Plus I thought it would be kind of fun. Now, there are no duplicates allowed. If someone has already suggested your name, TOO BAD. Also, you are only allowed to submit TWO names at a time per day. You can come back to our blog the next day and submit two more names if you would like, but only two a day. Jen has also informed me that she will be playing because she wants the gift card too. But don't worry, I won't let that bias me. Please do not go through a book and just start listing off names. We want names that you sincerely like. Thank you. And good luck.

25 comments:

Margaret and Murray Pratt said...

This is a super fun idea! My two submissions are 1. Ethan and 2. Parker Good Luck :)

Lauren said...

I saw your blog through the Borders, and had to give a couple of ideas! How about Nathaniel or Spencer? By the way--congratulations!

Kash said...

How about 1-Anthony 2-Kash. I hear those are the hippest names around.

The Sullengers said...

1. Nicholas
2. Josiah

Mikey, Randi, and Gracie said...

1. Jonas
2. Cole

Unknown said...

Joe likes the name Jackson, I like the name Blaze! Good luck! :)

DA & J said...

Doesn't seem like a hard choice to me--Darin and Andrew are both excellant names. In fact, why not combine them...DARIN ANDREW KETCHER!

danberg said...

This is fun and a great idea! My choices are: Zach and Masen

DA & J said...

These are my picks--Brent or Logan. As you can tell, the other submission was from Andrew

Liz and Reina said...

I like Eli, which my mom agrees with and Russ likes Roux. (pronounced rue).

The Sullengers said...

My sister likes:

Harper

I like:

Payton

Jen Ketcher said...

And note...the names in the poll are off limits. You know we like them already! Consider them posted. (This means you, Amy!)

Reiko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bryan & Reiko said...

I like the names Carter and Cooper.

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

Colin or Zander

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

Gavin or Brody

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

Justin likes:
Justin and William ;-)

The Potterfs said...

What about Zachary or Benjamin?(Zach or Ben)

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

Landon or Tyler

This should be our last submissions for a while. I'm out of names.

Bryan & Reiko said...

How about James and Curtis

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

Aiden or Brennan

Anonymous said...

Joseph Abram (Joe)
Max (Maximus)

Andy, Lori and the Gang said...

The Andersons would like to suggest Ammon and Cole. But wait, there are 8 of us. Does that mean we get 14 more suggestions? We would also like to suggest Danyon and Gage and Trevor and Trentin and Brett and Kyle and ...

Brent & Paij Collins said...

Douglas and Bryson

The Potterfs said...

Um, so I just noticed that Zach was already suggested--apparently I skimmed a little too quickly. I like the names Jakob and Brando.