Thursday, July 24, 2008

...and so you see, we are a happy family!

I recently attended my family reunion in Payson, UT. It was soooo nice to see my parents and all my brothers and sisters and their kids all together. The only person who was missing was John, and I just heard that he was going around telling our friends that he was the only person in the family that wasn't invited! Goober.

We camped for a couple of nights up at the Payson Lakes, which was fun, then wrapped up with a picnic at a park in Payson. It was a great weekend. I wish I could have hung around for the Sunday feast.

Here are my photos from the reunion--enjoy!

1 comment:

danberg said...

Looks like fun. YOu are the cutest pregnant girl! Speaking of your sunday feast, I am remembering how you could eat! Still a fond memory seeing how much you could pack away in your tiny little body! :)