Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Six months

Ben turned six months while we were in California visiting family. This was as good a photo as I could get--he just kept lunging for the paper!
Evan says, "Ben is nice. He likes to play with me. He doesn't eat my toys. He sleeps. And plays. I laugh and it makes Ben laugh. Ben loves me." I second all that.
At his six month check-up, Ben weighed 18 lb. 15 oz. He was 28 inches long. Doc said that's 50-75% for weight and 95% for height. She had some concerns with his head shape, so he's having a CT scan next week. Yuck. They'll have to sedate him, which I'm nervous about. We're hoping everything is good, of course.

2 comments:

Brent & Paij Collins said...

He is so big it's crazy. I'm so sad I haven't met the kid. Poor thing about the CT scan. Keep us updated.

Grafulas said...

Cute! My old roommate's son had to wear the "cap" but after I think about a year of that his head was fine--I don't think insurance usually covers it though...