Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Random

These two sweet boys are so much fun, and they just love each other. E always wants to snuggle with B, especially before (or after) naps or bedtime. E will sing him songs and B just smiles and giggles and pulls E's hair.
This is part of Evan's preschool class. E had such a good time at preschool, and learned a ton! We are excited for it to start up again in the fall. On the last day the kids got to play in the sprinklers. They also went on a "Tiger Safari" recently, where they got to see and touch lots of cool animals. Here is E with his little friend Taylor at the safari.
We took a quick weekend trip to Memphis to see some of our favorite people and watch a few of them graduate high school. So proud of Taylor, Jordan and Alex! Above is Ben and Kari (I'm pretty sure that Evan has a crush on Kari.)
Evan loved hanging with his little girlfriend Reina. She's such a sweetie, and they had a blast!

2 comments:

The Sullengers said...

JEalous of your trip back to Memphis - I really do miss that place! And I totally got your message and will write you back, but how sweet of Brother Holiday - I kinda fell in love with him too :)

Brent & Paij Collins said...

I'm so glad you got to make that trip make to Memphis. I'm sure it was much appreciated. I want more details. I'll have to call you.