Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So I know he's my kid

I am constantly told how much Evan looks like his daddy. Once when we were at the grocery store our cashier looked at Evan, then at me, then at John and said to him, "Well, you just popped him out yourself, didn't you!"

But there is at least one characteristic he has that is totally me. He takes after my sleep habits. The kid "talks" in his sleep. He sits up in his sleep. And he sleeps in the weirdest positions! Any of my former roommates can probably vouch for my habits. Luckily, I don't have any sleep photos of me. Just of Evan! And yes, he's sound asleep in all these pictures.





So I know he must be mine.

4 comments:

Rob and Jewls said...

Hilarious! And, yes, I can totally vouch for your odd sleeping habits! You'd better keep your eye on him once he begins walking! :)

The Sullengers said...

I get the same thing about Hudson - but I see characteristics in him that are mine also - that is cute all the way he sleeps! Maybe John can catch a few pics of you sleeping and put them up on the blog! :)

Mikey, Randi, and Gracie said...

OH my gosh, so funny! Gracie does the EXACT same thing. Well, she doesn't talk or sit up, but the weirdest positions. Especially the one on the tummy with his butt in the air. Although, Gracie has a breathable bumper that she pushes down and so she is usually sleeping with all her arms and legs sticking out of the crib. I love your baby! I wish we lived closer because I like to imagine Evan and Gracie crawling around and being good friends/cousins. Cute!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

You want you little boys to look like their daddy though don't you! I mean you obviously think their daddy is a handsome man. Rhylan still finds the weirdest ways to sleep. We are afraid to put her in a bed because she would fall out without those bars to hold her in.