Monday, June 29, 2009

The boys in the striped pajamas


Just thought I'd throw in a few photos of what we've been up to recently. I've been watching a friend's boy, Hudson, a couple of days a week. The other day he showed up in striped pjs, and Evan was still in his, so I thought I'd take a quick picture. They're so cute!

Evan hit his 8 month mark last week. I can't believe how fast he's growing!


We took Evan to a friend's pool for his first time swimming. He had skipped his afternoon nap, and was NOT happy about swimming for the first while. When he calmed down I was able to sneak him in the pool and he realized it's just one gigantic bathtub. He LOVED it. It was so much fun!




And I just think this last photo is cute. Nana sent him the hat.

5 comments:

John, Jen and Evan said...

Thats my boy! What a stud!

Lant Family said...

He is so cute! He is growing up so fast!

The Sullengers said...

That hat is so dang cute! I love all the pics - how cute the ones with the boys in the pjs! Who's lovely swimming pool did you use? Looks fabulous!

Brent & Paij Collins said...

He looks like such a big boy in that hat. great pic's at the pool. Who's your photographer?

Mikey, Randi, and Gracie said...

Holy cow, he is such a mini john. When are we going to talk on skype so I can see this cute boy?!