Friday, May 29, 2009

My Sweet, Funny Wife

I just love my wife so much. I hope she doesn't mind that I publish a small post about her sleeping habits. She must have really crazy dreams because frequently I am woken up by her sitting up in bed in the middle of the night or talking in her sleep. However, last night was a new one for me. I have no idea what time it was, but I woke up with her grabbing both of my arms and her pulling me towards her side of the bed. This was obviously perplexing to me, so I questioned her as to what she was doing. My cute wife, her response was, "I am saving you. You are sleeping too close to the edge of the bed." Thanks honey, you're sweet. Of course this morning when I asked her about it, she didn't remember a thing. I love you Jen, thanks for saving me.

6 comments:

Jen Ketcher said...

I feel I should explain--I do have crazy dreams--every night I dream that Evan is about to roll off the bed and I have to lunge to catch him, so I wake up lunging toward the end or the side of the bed to catch a baby that isn't there. Apparently it works with John too.

Lant Family said...

That is funny!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I still try and grab Rhyaln from what ever i am dreaming she is falling off of, choking on, or drowning in and its been two years. I think it just is part of being a mom--extra cautious.

Brent & Paij Collins said...

We're glad you're safe John.

The Sullengers said...

How funny! I do crazy things in my sleep also - a couple weeks ago when Hudson woke up in the middle of the night I ran over to Kashs side of the bed and started lifting up his sheets looking for Hudson and then realized what I was doing. It must be a mommy thing!

danberg said...

As a former roommate, I have experienced the strange sleep habits. Remember when you would talk and answer questions? That was crazy!!! And the dorms sleep walking? Gotta love Jen!