Monday, July 4, 2011

4th weekend and 20 weeks




John took Friday off, so we've had a nice long weekend so far. We started it by heading to Chuck E. Cheese with the Grafes. Evan loves that place. (John too!) We had a great time playing games. Evan even made a few goals at air hockey! So cute. Then Saturday morning John and Evan headed off to the Science Museum--also a favorite--while I ironed costumes for the upcoming youth conference pageant. Then John and Evan did some yard work together using Evan's new lawnmower. They had a great time.

Tonight we had the missionaries for dinner, and after a brief FHE with them, we went to celebrate the 4th with some friends. I totally forgot my camera and my phone too. Boo.

All in all, it's been a wonderful weekend. We loved having John home with us.

Here's a 20 week pic. I looked back at when I was pregnant with Evan, and I was smaller at 24 weeks than I am now! So fun.


Happy Fourth of July everyone!

3 comments:

Lant Family said...

those lawn mower pictures are cute!

Brent & Paij Collins said...

You're so cute prego. You were so small with Evan, you have to be a little bigger than thst.

Reiko said...

You are still small. Love the lawn mower. Daddy's little helper.