Saturday, February 14, 2009

V-Day PJs



Happy Valentine's Day! We started our Valentine's Day by exchanging Valentine's pj pants. Then I was off to our Young Women's basketball game--the semifinals--which, unfortunately, we lost. Ah, well.

I hate going out to dinner on Valentine's Day. Restaurants are overcrowded and everyone seems so grumpy. Maybe it's just me that's grumpy. Anyway, we decided we're not going to go out for Valentine's Day anymore. So we had a nice candlelit dinner at home--parmesan encrusted pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, asparagus and artichokes. Yummy. It was much more peaceful and was great. AND we got to wear pj pants during dinner!

For our anniversary a couple of weeks ago, a friend watched Evan for us. He took a few pictures of Evan that I think are really cute, so I've added one below. Thanks, Brent!


1 comment:

The Sullengers said...

Happy Birthday Jen! Hope your day is fabulous!!!!