Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas PJ Party

John and I started a tradition a few years back--we started giving each other pajama pants for Christmas and Valentine's Day. We decided we'd do it for our kids as well. Eventually, I plan to make quilts out of the pajama pants we accumulate, and each child will get their own. Anyway, we got Evan his first pair of Christmas pajama pants. He's such a cutie in them!



Here a photo of us in this year's pj pants. John and I bought the same pair for each other--unplanned!



We wish you all a very merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

Lant Family said...

I love the PJ tradition! I think it is just so fun to have something fun to wear the next morning. Maybe we should start that tradition in our family.

Brent & Paij Collins said...

How cute, fun PJ's. Especially Evan's. We hope you guys had a Merry Christmas.

Mikey, Randi, and Gracie said...

man. we wish you guys were in CA with us. boooo.r

Susan said...

That's a great idea! I think you can never have too many cute pajama pants to lounge in. I usually change into a pair right after dinner every day!