Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Aunt Randi sent us a cute orange and white outfit that we thought was appropriate for Halloween since Evan didn't have a costume for his first holiday. He got a cute jack o lantern hat and some fun socks from Nana and Papa, so we decked him out in all his Halloween goodies. Unfortunately, he wasn't as fond of the hat as he was of the rest of the ensemble. Though that didn't last too long either--during the next diaper change he soaked himself. Ah, boys!

3 comments:

Linnea said...

All these cute little halloween babies! We can't wait to meet you, Evan.

Erin Darrington said...

John,
It's been so long since I've talked to you or even seen you. I'm glad you found our blog. I was surfing through some of your entries last night. It was fun to see you're cute little boy. From what I could gather, you are in optometry school. However, I couldn't quite figure out where you are living exactly.
What's your email address? Anyway, I hope all is well with you. Have a great day and I look forward to hearing from you.
Congratulations on your baby.
Jacob Darrington

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Hey! I am so glad to see a picture of your baby boy. He is beautiful!! I will go ahead and add you to our blog if that is okay. My blog is private so I will send you and invite.