Thursday, October 23, 2008

Baby Boy Ketcher Has Arrived!


I just wanted to take a quick second and announce the arrival of our son, Baby Boy Ketcher. We are leaning towards a name, but we want to wait until morning when Jen is feeling better to make it official. He arrived by way of c-section at 11:55am on Thursday. He weighed in at 7lbs 4oz and was 20 3/4in long. Both baby boy and Mom are doing extremely well. I can't even begin to express how proud I am of Jen. She trudged right through 4 hours of contractions coming one minute apart without complaining until she received her epidural (which she is a huge fan of). We are both extremely excited for this new little addition to our family.

14 comments:

sara, ryan, and lucy said...

Congratulations! Good work Jen! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet your little one. He's a cutie!

Unknown said...

congrats guys!!!! yay!! Good job Jen! can't wait to meet him! :)

Kati Goetsch said...

Congratulations Ketchers! Can't wait to meet Baby Boy. Glad to hear everyone is doing well. :)

Alayna said...

YEAH!!!! I can't wait to meet him and call him by something other than baby boy Ketcher!! I'm so excited for your sweet little family.

The Borders said...

He is PRECIOUS!!! Congratulations!

Lant Family said...

Congratulations! way to go Jen. He sure looks like a cutie.

The Sullengers said...

How cute! He weighed exactly what the doctor said - did Harper get to deliver you? How great! I'm so glad I got to talk to you on Tuesday! Yeah for baby boy and can't wait to meet him!

Margaret Pratt said...

Great work Jen! He is so sweet! We are so happy for you both that he is finally here!

Rebecca J said...

Congrats! I personally like the name "Baby Boy." There's no ambiguity there. :) Can't wait to see more pics!

Liz and Reina said...

YAY! Congratulations! We are so happy for all of you! We can't wait to meet the little guy. I must agree... epidurals are WONDERFUL! :D Hope your recovery goes smoothly, Jen. See you soon!

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to see him. Let me know if there is anything you need!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! He is so cute!

Zepp Family said...

HOORAY! Evan looks absolutely perfect. Glad to hear that all went well. Keep posting pics...it will be fun to see how changes and grows. Hopefully, I will be holding my own newborn soon :)

Luna said...

What a beautiful family!