Monday, November 30, 2009

"Oh!"

That's what Evan said most frequently (pretty much all night) when we were at Temple Square viewing the lights. He loved them! He was pointing at everything. Even from inside the car on the way there. It wasn't as crowded as I expected for the first weekend of the lights!























Reiko and Ari came over to play during the week. It was fun to see them. Ari is getting so big! And look at those eyes!













We have a pretty cool park near our apartment, with towers and building for kids to play in. Evan loves it. But the swings take the cake for him!

We had my brother and sister over for Thanksgiving and had a wonderful time! Ah, my favorite holiday. Food and family--nothing better! Hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving! We're grateful to have you as friends and family!

6 comments:

Brent & Paij Collins said...

I can't believe that Ari is almost as big as Evan. I'm glad you guys got to go see the lights. They are always impressive. We miss you guys.

The Sullengers said...

Ari is getting big - so chubby and cute! How fun to see the lights - I miss them at Christmas time. The zoo lights just don't compare :) We missed you at Thanksgiving but are glad you were with family!

Lant Family said...

I miss temple square at christmas time. The lights are just so pretty. Evan is cute. I am glad you guys had a nice thanksgiving.

Margaret Pratt said...

The lights looks great in the background of your family picture and Evan SO VERY cute! Fun to get to play with Ari! You are missed!

Alayna said...

You guys look great! Evan is truly a little charmer. Every once and a while I get a pocket call from your phone and I hear Evan talking away. I love it!

Luna said...

That is SUCH a cute picture of Evan in the swing. All IIIII could say was "OH!"